Anywho, we can all dream of cooler temperatures. I doubt I will be wearing much winter clothing this year. I was so looking forward to bundling up! Guess, I will just have to live vicariously through my crafting. lol.
- Card Base: Maroon/Brown Bazzill card stock, A2
- First Layer: Scrap paper.
- Second Layer: Sweater that a friend started knitted and didn’t finish!
- Image: The East Wind – Aurora Scarf Lover, colored with Copics.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)