I found this tutorial on SplitcoastStampers and wanted to make one for a Christmas gift!
I love working with Canvas Corp Brands paper for projects like this. Their paper is sturdy, but still flexible and easy to work with.
- Base: Black and Kraft Barbed Wire
- Sides: Gold & Kraft Diamond
- Top Closure: Kraft paper, 2 2-inch circles cut, fold in half, ink the edges with Delicata – Gold, fold in half, apply to opposite eidges (pay attention to how the box on the bottom is aligned. Close with a variety of ribbon, hemp, and jute.
- Bottom Embellishment: Green & Ivory Dot Reverse, edge punched, save the circles you punch out!
- Embellishment: Coiled red hemp with a punched circle.
- Tag: Tag, edges rounded, edges inked with Delicata – Gold. Stamped with To/From with Memento – Tuxedo. Punched circles applied.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)