Some Odd Girl is releasing two digistamps today! They are an Angel Fish (cute) and Snail Umbrella (how adorbs is the mushroom???). I loved coloring both as you can let the imagination fly when picking colors and there is some direction about how to color in most areas.
I knew that the angel fish would pair perfectly with this recessed window card. Using the dimensions provided in the tutorial I created a Silhouette file…’cause it is easier for me!
As for the snail sitting under the umbrella/mushroom, I immediately saw it as a tag. I found this image for some coloring inspiration.
- Card Base: Bazzill turquoise card stock.
- Frame, background, and interior backing: Canvas Corp – Maritime paper pack. I used the inside of the frame for the interior back piece. Some pieces were distressed with Distress Ink – Linen.
- Background: Coral and starfish fussy cut from a K&Company beach paper pack, stamped with Finnabair – Dream on and Inkadinkadoo – Circles with Distress Ink – Jeans.
- Image: Some Odd Girl – Angel fish, colored with Copics and glitter pens.
- BG11, 15, 49
- YR31, 68, 18
- Image: Some Odd Girl – Angel fish, colored with Copics pens. I added a loop to the top with my Silhouette.
- Stem: G24, 7; YG67
- Snail: BG0000; Booo, 12, 24, 28; Blender
- Shell: E00, 21, 23, 57, 04; R 11, 21
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)