We are happy to join Tracey McNeely in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! There are several sponsors so MANY chances to WIN! For Some Odd Girl, post a comment on all of the Some Odd Girl designer blogs and also on the Some Odd Girl Blog to be counted to win a Some Odd Girl PRIZE! For other prizes, check out the 25 Days of Christmas.
How cute is Kaylee Elf all snuggled in with the Christmas trees? I love how they all blend together.
Some Odd Girl Posts
Kim (YOU ARE HERE!)
- Card Base: Tree image from the internet, cut into a tag shape, 6.75 x 2.5. Edges were distressed with Distress Ink – Corduroy. I then used So Suzy Stamp – Daisy Doodle with Aged- Ivory embossing powder.
- Tree: Wood tree, colored with Gelato.
- Noel: Wood, stamped with background stamp and Distress Ink – Walnut.
- Image: Some Odd Girl, colored with Copics, sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Penny, her torso and upper body is adhered with popdots.
- Top: Ribbon, and clothespin.
- Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04; R20
- Hair: E50, 33, 35, 37, 57
- Eyes: BV000, 00, 01
- Mouth: R20, 24, 37, 56
- Clothing – Green: G21, 43, 94, 99
- Gifts: gel and sparkle pens
- White: Blender, C0, 1
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)