So much terrorism, war, and tragedy lately. Paris is simply the most recent; Beirut, Syria, Baghdad, Cameroon…and too many more places.
A call went out for #CardsForParis. There is even someone helping to translate sentiments! They are still working on what exactly will happen with the cards. Please join the Facebook group for updates.
My thoughts are with everyone around the globe. I hope that we can find a way to live together, respect each other, respect nature, and respect life.
I made a set of ten different cards. Assembly line, but each is different!
- Card Base: White card stock, A2.
- First Layer: 2 sets of 5 different designer papers.
- Second Layer: The image in the front is the same for all cards. I created this from two different images. Printed on white card stock.
- Front sentiment: Hope or Peace; 5 each.
- Interior: There is an interior sentiment. I used four different sentiments, printed on white card stock.
- Envelope: Unity Stamp – Candle inked with Memento – Tuxedo.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Hopping with Friends
- Lost Coast Designs
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Vintage Charm Party