I cannot wait to fill and give these away…all year long!
I found this tutorial and knew it would be easy, fun, and flexible. Just what I like!
Canvas Corp Brand card stock is perfect for this as it is both stiff and flexible.
- Bottom: Black & Kraft Barbed Wire. 4.5 x 4.5 card stock. Score all sides at 1 inch. In the square in each corner score from intersection to corner. Crease, fold in, and glue. This creates the bottom box. Allow to dry.
- Sides: Gold & Kraft Diamond. Cut paper 6 x 11. The first dimension isn’t that important…however tall you want the box/bag. Tape one long side and one short side. Adhere to the bottom of the box, all the way around. Adhere to itself to close the bag.
- Bottom Decoration: Green & Ivory Dot Reverse. Cut paper 2 x 11. Again the first dimension isn’t that important. Punch the edge. Adhere to the bottom of the box.
- Handle: Scrap. Punch a 2 inch circle, fold in half, color the edges with gold ink, and hole punch. Glue one to the front of the bag and the other to the back.
- Embellishment: 10 inches of red hemp, one of the circles from the edge punch from the bottom embellishment. Adhere.
- Tag: Canvas Corp Brands tag, edges rounded, adhere a few circles from the edge punching, stamp to/from, and color the edges with gold ink.
- Bow: 20 inches of red hemp, red and gold curling ribbon.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)