This is the first of two angel/doll/spirit guides I am making for someone I care about.
This one started to come together when I was looking through my stash for something else! I found the top, which was a pendant I purchased on clearance. I thought this would make a perfect head. The next thing I found that I loved was wings…which ended up being too much. The doll was complete without them.
The baby beads are from my baby bracelet from when I came home from the hospital. Can you imagine? They are so old and have survived so many moves. So many.
I know she will love and treasure this…she already told me so.
- Domino: Painted with Liquid Metal – Silver. Sides were glued and irregular glass beads were adhered.
- Head: Pendant, with square fabric button sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Purple. Face was sized and cut with Silhouette, edges colored with Distress Ink – Concord.
- Butterfly: This was a green thumbtack. I removed the back and painted with LM – Silver and Precious Metal Color – Blue Lagoon.
- Under the Butterfly: Jewelry finding.
- Legs: Silver is a jewelry finding. In each, there are two colors of blue organza ribbon and one light blue cording. All are knotted at the ends.
- Loop: Blue three stand necklace.