Thank you so much for joining us! This year we’re throwing a crafty costume party for you and all of the Odd Girl’s have posted Halloween costume themed creations! You might have arrived from Kimberly’s blog – if so, you’re spot on! If not, you’ll want to click here to go back to the beginning and make sure you hit all the houses….I mean blogs!
How will the trick or treating work? As you stop at each blog along the way to oooh and ahh at the fun Halloween costume themed crafts, our Design Team will either have a treat for you, or a trick (don’t be scared, it’s a crafty tip, and has nothing to do with house egging)
I’m not telling you which DT has a treat though and you can’t make me! Besides, in order to qualify for a treat, you have to leave a comment on every blog along the hop. One person from each treat blog comment section will be awarded a code for $10 of Digi’s in the Some Odd Girl shop!
But we couldn’t let everyone else go without a little treat, so everyone can use code TRICKORTREAT to get 20% off your entire purchase through the weekend!
My mother has never heard “smell my feet”…which, of course, turned into a small research project. Where does this come from? Turns out it has a long and complicated history, meaning we don’t really know the origin. :/
- Card Base: Product packaging, chomped.
- First Layer: Distress background using Distress Ink – Jeans, Ocean, and Glass.
- Rectangles: Stencil with DI – Jeans.
- Circles: Stencil with ball point pen and Uniball – White.
- Image: Some Odd Girl – Octee, Copics, and Glossy Accents.
- Sentiment: Printed, cut, edged with DI – Jeans, colored with DI – Glass
- Art by Miran
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge
Have fun and a very Happy Halloween from all of us at Some Odd Girl!