I love how the eyes turned out. I want to do a spot of silver glitter glue. Instead a “spooge” was squirted out…a happy accident! I tried to (un)match it for the second eye. They don’t match and I love it.
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- First Layer: DCWV Lemon Flower Stack paper, circles drilled with Big Bite.
- Sentiments: Graphic45 Steampunk Spells, Distress Ink – Soot.
- Bat: Eye Connect Crafts – Totem Bat, sprayed with Tattered Angels – Matte Black, brass eyelets, and glitter glue.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Left of Center
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge