I had originally colored this for an ATC challenge. Do you see the problem? This is a greeting card! The project just went in another direction. So, I created another project for the ATC challenge. Click over, seriously…“itt’s cute!”
The whole time I was thinking about this project it made me think of a friend that recently took up his drag queen career again and was made an Amorette this summer. I was imagining him making his transformation. So, I wanted a hint of a mirror and a glamorous background.
- Card Base: Medium clay Bazzill card stock, A2.
- First Layer: designer paper that is folded over the top.
- Frame: Medium moss card stock under designer paper. This is a Silhouette file.
- Image: The East Wind – Double Eyelashes, Copics, glitter pens, Glossy Accents.
- Flowers: Quilled from First Layer, opalescent pearl centers, edges brushed with green pastel