Years ago I was married…to the person that is again my best friend. We have had an almost 40 year relationship that we both cherish. When we were married he was in the military and wore a variety of tools on his belt. We call this the Bat Belt.
As I was designing this tag and picked the witch…and then found the bat…and then realized it made a perfect belt…the idea was hatched and I was off.
- Card Base: 7.25 x 4.5 (corners cut at 45° angles), Halloween Pin Dot on White, Distress Ink – Walnut and Soot.
- First Layer: 6.75 x 4 (corners cut at 45° angles), Black & Kraft Chevron, Distress Ink – Walnut and Soot.
- Second Layer: Black paper bag; stamped with Inkadinkadoo stamp, inked with Delicata Silver, and embossed with rainbow embossing powder.
- Third Layer: Damask.
- Forth Layer: Burlap, Glimmer Mist – Suede.
- Witch/Sentiment: Haunt It Tags, Distress Ink – Walnut
- Bat Wing: Ephemera
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Left of Center
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge