Modern curiosity card. I’m really enjoying working with the idea of updates to vintage plant and animals. I’m reveling in the idea of the beginning of the scientific era and the fact that so many were making observations, not just scientists.
- Card Base: Product packaging, two corners chomped.
- First Layer: Graphic45 – Le Cirque paper.
- Washi Tape:
- Specimen Cards: Memento – Dandelion, Stampers Anonymous – Classics #7 with Distress Ink – Walnut Stain. Edges also done with DI – Walnut. Specimens are Canvas Corp Brands – Nature’s Kingdom stamped with Memento – Tuxedo.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge