I love this background! It is from an inside cover of an old planner. And this color…I adore it! I specially purchased all the Copic markers I needed to create it! 🙂
When trying to decide how to crop this image down…I just couldn’t! I loved all of it, so create the sizing with this is as the base.
- Card Base: Medium brown card stock, 4.5 x 7.5. Stamped with circles, embossed with aged-ivory powder.
- First Layer: Old planner end page.
- Ribbon: Heart ribbon.
- Images: Some Odd Girl – Mushies, colored with Copics.
- W5; R00, 20, 21, 32, 35, 37, 56
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Left of Center
- Lost Coast Designs
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge