I loved Mad Max Fury Road! I got to see it in 3D with electric reclining chairs. So awesome!
The moment I saw Chief from The East Wind, I knew that she was going to be her own version of Imperator Furiousa. I used the overall imagery from the movie when making her, focusing on desert colors, and harsher elements and finishes.
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
- Base: Bottom of an Altiods box, spray painted with black.
- Arm: Wood candle cup painted bronze, with a wood flower pot painted black. The wishbone was something my mom gave me for crafting. Then I used Flower Soft to cover the hot glue! 🙂
- Feet: Flower pots painted black.
- Torch: Wood wheel painted with Glimmer Mist – Suede, hardware paint black, and a metal bead.
- Interior: Grill is from a Mad Max picture and distressed with Distress Ink – Honey and Walnut. The interior “gear” is a wood wheel (color with Glimmer Miss – Suede) and some hardware piece painted black.
- Feathers: Leftover from a project from long ago!
- Image: The East Wind – Chief, colored with Copics.
- Bone necklace, earrings: E000, 00, 11, 15, 9
- Brown Hair: Y21; E31, 35, 37, 57, 29
- Blue Feathers: BG000, 1, 5
- Pendant: C1, 3
- Green Leaf: Y000;, G43, 94
- Face: W1, 3, 5, 7, 8; E30, 51, 53, 57
- Lips: R2, 20; E4
- Altered Eclectics
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Design Team Showcase
- Left of Center
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge