This is from an adult coloring book. I scanned it in, and then did a print/cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I did this while on vacation at the beach! It was very relaxing.
I tried many different backgrounds, but this was the only one that made the flowers pop. So, I just did basic matting to keep the focus on the cowslip (Primula veris).
- Card Base: Bazzill black card stock, 5.75 x 4.5.
- First Layer: Yellow card stock, 5.25 x 4.25.
- Second Layer: Black card stock, 5.25 x 4.00
- Pale Yellow Gems
- Colored with Copics and Uniball white.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge