I had a friend in college with a cat that actually did this to all her curtains. Chaos (yes, actually his name!) loved to bounce off the walls and land on the curtains. This always scared him, causing his claws to come out and enter the curtains!
Immediately I knew that I wanted to create this image. As is typical, the final piece evolved from the original idea. I had thought it would be a white background and the only color would be the cat. But, then I wanted a subtle blue in the background. I didn’t decide how to tieback the curtain until the very end while looking through embellishments. The silver heart seemed perfect. So many love our pets, regardless of their picadillos!
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- First Layer: Lost & Found paper.
- Windows: Silhouette file, cut 3x, glued together.
- Curtains: 3 lengths of white organza ribbon, after attached sliced lengthwise with scissors, attached with silver heart brad, and then cut up more.
- Image: The East Wind – Tuxedo Cat, Flower Soft on paws and tail, Uniball White on limbs/tail, and ears.