Splats aren’t something that have really interested me much. I like others projects with splats, but was never drawn to make a project using them. I decided to skip doing this challenge. Then, I realized…the point of doing challenges is to try new things, get out of your comfort zone, etc.
So, I made some splat stencils with my Silhouette. Now, I love these splats and what to try them on other things…of course!
I love how this is bright, bold, graphic, and layered.
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- Background: This was already made and set the color scheme for the project. Here is the posting about how I made it.
- Splats: I created these with Silhouette file and Memento – Lilac Posies.
- Black: This is a foam stamp, inked with Memento – Tuxedo. I love how the lilac shows through!
- Pinwheel: Random embellishment, center colored with R59 Copic.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Left of Center
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge