A friend is helping host a baby shower. She asked me to cut out these cupcake wrappers and booties.
I made one bootie to see how it went and how much ribbon was needed. Thankfully I am not responsible for making the booties…there are quite a few and they are tedious to glue. I cut 30 inches for the ribbon to ensure that I had enough. You need 20 inches, but I might plan for 24 inches for each.
There was some extra paper and I thought surprising her a matching card and envelope would be fun.
- Paper: Prima
- Cupcake Wrapper: Silhouette file.
- Booties: Silhouette file, ribbon.
- Card: Silhouette file, A2, Distress Ink – Jeans, yellow baker’s twine, and buttons.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge