Each day this week I will be posting a new project made with Unity Stamps. I decided to have a theme for each day and will also be including some older Unity projects at the end of each post. Today’s theme is flowers.
I wanted to end the week with some simple. Something clean. Something cleansing. Something thoughtful. Something to usher in the weekend!
- Card Base: Canvas Corp Skinny Card – Ivory.
- First Layer: Watercolor paper, edges distressed with Distress Ink – Honey and Walnut Stain.
- Flowers: Inked with DI – Honey and Walnut Stain, then spritzed with water, then stamped.
- Sentiment: Inked with DI – Walnut Stain on watercolor paper.
- Gems: clear gems that I colored with Copic E29.
Additional Flower Projects