There are so many parts to this that I adore. I am working to be a funkier and for this challenge, darker. I think I recovered some of my funkiness for this totem.
This first bit of funkiness…this is an altered paint stick!
- Paint Stick: Painted white; Unity stamp (leaf/plant), inked with Distress Ink – Barn Red; Stamper Anonymous – Classics #7, inked with Memento – Tuxedo. Edges painted with red craft paint; stamped with Stamper Anonymous – Classics #7, inked with Memento – Tuxedo.
- Skeleton Arms/Hands: Small plastic skeleton arms/hands that I spray painted with ivory.
- Image: Rosey Hearts – Voodoo; colored Copics, Uniball white, Tattered Angels – Dragonfly/Purple Rain. Some of her hair is quilled with red card stock, which was stamped with Stamper Anonymous – Classics #7, inked with Hero Arts – Unicorn. The beads around her face are enhanced with black glitter glue, the skeleton eyes are silver glitter glue.
- Red Fabric: I used bleach to create variation. Using six narrow but long strips, I tied them on either side of the paint stick.
- Butterfly: Vintage pin.
- Heart: Domino, painted white. Stamped with Stamper Anonymous – Classics #7, inked with Memento – Tuxedo. Viva Precious Metal Colour – Rose Pink (top/front). Chained heart image with Glossy Accents (didn’t cover the chain).
- Skulls: Tim Holtz pull; black card stock; plastic skull painted red, with black glitter eyes. I just rubbed off the red to allow the teeth the show.
- Wishing Well: Medium candle cop, painted black, with a leather strip tied in a square knot.
- Hair: R46, 29, 59
- Dress: R22, 24, 29, 59
- Skin: C3, 5; E000, 00, 4
- Lips: B91, 93, 95, 97
- Altered Eclectics
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Design Team Showcase
- Mixed Media Mojo
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit