I love this image! I have had it for quite a while. I wanted to put phonograph stamp with it, thought it would go well behind the umbrella and help ramp up it! But, it looked horrible and just confusing, instead I used it on the other side as another arm.
The left side of this is the warm side with most of the rain drops. On the cool side Steampunk Flo is getting wet even though she has an umbrella!
- Base: 5 x 7 artist canvas board
- Tattered Angels: Simply Sheer – Hot Pink & Navy Blue; Chalkboard – Bittersweet & Canary & Mantis.
- Image: Octopode Factory – Steampunk Flo, colored with Copics, Glossy Accents.
- Phonograph Stamp: Inkadinkadoo, colored with Copics.
- Grass Stamp: Dylusions, inked with Distress Ink – Soot.
- Flo’s Hair: Flower Soft – Meadow and Sage.
- Honeycomb stencil: Heidi Swapp, with Distress Ink – Jeans
- Rain drops: chipboard circles from EyeConnect Crafts. They are the holes from the arch.
- Eyes/Umbrella: YG11, G21, YG63, G94
- Shoes: Y35, 38
- Skin: YR61, E93, YR02, E97, C1
- Dress/Lips: BV20, 23, 13, 02, 25, 29 ; B63