Isn’t she adorable? It was love at first sight for me. I imagine her being in the doorway to her home.
- Card Base: Medium orange/brown Bazzill card stock, modified Silhouette file, A2. Stamped with Stampers Anonymous Classic 7 with Distress Ink – Corduroy and another stamp from this set with DI – Walnut. I further distress the edges with DI – Walnut.
- First Layer: Paper of unknown origin, distress with DI – Olive and Corduroy. This was sized and cut with Silhouette.
- Ribbon: Ivory ribbon colored with Gelatos – Olive and Brown.
- Image: Julia Spiri Gnome, using Copics. This was distressed with DI – Lemonade and Honey. I also colored the edge with DI – Honey. I cut out two pieces of packaging to go behind the image to create dimension. Glossy Accents for the eyes.
- Background: YG000, 00, 01
- Skin: E000, 00, 11, 04
- Lips: R32, 56
- Ground: YG91, 93, 95; E53
- Eyes: V000, 01, 04
- Outfit: C5; YR000, 12, 15, 18; R59
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge