More work on my Christmas Countdown.
This image is was much fun to color. There are so many details that you can play with to really make this your own.
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
- Card Base: Medium Moss Green Bazzill card stock, A2.
- First Layer: Martha Stewart paper pack.
- Image: The East Wind – Aurora Magic, colored with Copics. I used Flower Soft – Autumn for the front of the body and the tail. The image is sitting on medium/light card stock. I embossed the hooves with Aged-Ivory. This was attached with pop dots to give more dimension and interest.
- Ribbon: From my stash, flat back light green pearls.
- Antlers: E93, 95, 97
- Fur: E00, 11, 13, 15, 09
- Skin: E000, 00, 11, 04; r21
- Eyes: BV00, 01
- Green: YG03, 91, 93, 95, 97, 63, 67
- Red: R56, 59
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge Blog