Each day this week I will be posting a new project made with Unity Stamps. I decided to have a theme for each day and will also be including some older Unity projects at the end of each post. Today’s theme is triptych.
I colored Andie Girl a few months ago. I never put her in a project! When I was thinking about creating a triptych I went through my stamps and saw her. I knew that she would be perfect as a triptych. As always the project grew, changed and morphed as I worked on it. I love the twist, there are sentiments under the top and bottom panels. Also, the left side printed paper that is the on the front and back gives this a book-like feel.
- Card Base: Deep royal purple, 8.5 x 5.5.
- First Layer: DCWV card stock – green. DCWV printed paper – purple pattern.
- Panels: Top – 2 x 3 1/8; Bottom 2 3/8 x 3 1/2; two scored at 5/8.
- Image: Unity Stamps – Andie Girl, colored with copics. For the details about how I did this image, please click here.
- Rosette: Scrap paper, rosette die, and matte gem.
- Inside: Pale yellow card stock and cut with a Silhouette file. The flower stamp is a Unity Stamps that I received as a winner, inked with Whispers – Port Wine.