This is my first altered domino book, it was fun! Another check box in preparing for the 2015 Christmas Countdown for my nephews! 🙂
- Dominos: They were colored with Copics, edges glittered, with a graphic on the front, and Glossy Accents on the front.
- Feet: The silver is a jewelry finding/bead and the bottom is a wood bead. I tried a few ways to attach them, hot glue worked the best.
- Pages: The base paper was a scrap of a Lost & Found 12×12, which I distressed with Distress Ink – Corduroy. The images are from Graphics Fairy, they are also distressed with DI – Corduroy, and chomped. One side says “Merry” and the other says “Christmas,” these silver rub-ons are 40 years old!
- Ribbon: Narrow red/gold ribbon that is tied on each side.
- Altered Eclectics
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge