Join us at Open-Minded Crafting Challenges! The current challenge is a photo inspiration.
There are a ton of sponsors and prizes. Check it out.
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
When I was picking my image for this challenge…the minute I saw the snakes I *knew* that I wanted to do something with the snakeheads and flowers. I adore how this turned out. All the dimension, color, and the smile it continues to prompt are all signs of a winning design.
- Card Base: Light turquoise Bazzill cardstock, 6×6, stamped with a random stamp with a big pattern inked with Distress Ink – Marmalade.
- First Layer: K&Company – Poppy Seed paper, edges inked with Distress Ink – Ocean.
- Second Layer: K&Company – Poppy Seed paper, edges inked with Distress Ink – Peeled Paint.
- Flowers: K&Company die cut flowers, Inkadinkadoo stamp, Distress Ink – Olive & Ocean & Marmalade.
- Image: Oakpond Creations – Shakin Snakes, Colored with Copics and Spicas. There are two heights of popdots behind the snakeheads.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge Blog