This is for Forever Dark, a challenge blog. The current challenge is Anything Goes.
Join us! Life isn’t only about flowers!
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
I had so much fun coloring her. Next, I had to figure out what else I would include on the ATC. I had this 1/2 butterfly laying around from a test that I did a few months ago…and all of a sudden I knew she would have one wind. Finally, I had to find a background, this paper I made last summer was perfect.
Then, just when I thought I was done I needed a name for her! I couldn’t come up with one that seemed right. Then I realized with one wing she would be grounded. 🙂
- Card Base: Product packing.
- First Layer: Handmade purple paper, edges distress with Distress Ink – Soot.
- Wing: Silhouette file, double sided adhesive paper, Silk Glitter – Amythest, dark grey markers, stamps inked with DI – Soot.
- Image: Lacy Sunshine – Amelia, colored with Copics, eye is a pearl brad.
- Art by Miran
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Design Team Showcase
- World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge Blog