Just a reminder that I am the designated Growing In Unity stamper for the week of August 10 – 14, 2015. I am already planning lots of things for that week. Please make sure to join me for projects and prizes!
I am working on creating a card with this image for my Growing in Unity week…with the joyful side of this stamp!
I am torn about this stamp. I see it two ways.
The first way is cute, lovely, fun, springy, and filled with joy.
The second is not so bright. It seems like there are flowers taking over and exploding out of a heart! This cannot be good for the heart.
This rendition of the heart is the second. The heart is tied up with a “grenade” pin stuck into it.
- Card Base: Product packaging, embossing folder.
- Background: Sargent Liquid Metal – Silver. Stamped with a background stamp and Stampers Anonymous – Classics #7, both inked with Memento – Tuxedo.
- Misc: Rope, Jute; Eyelets; and pin
- Image: Unity Stamp, colored with Copics.
- Heart: R32, 35, 37
- Left Flower: Y35, YR14, 16
- Flower Center: W8, 7, 5
- Leaves: YG11, 17; G28
- Right Flower: BV01, 02, 13, 25
- Flower Center: Y11, 2, 6
- Little Flowers: YR16, Y6