I’m not into astrology, so this gave me a chance to do some research. I figured out the constellation that represents Cancer and used as part of the design. It is obvious in-person, not so much in the pics! I like to give things an unexpected twist, something more when you look closer. So, this worked out perfectly!
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- Background: Gelatos – Blue and Black (edge), and Tattered Angels Simply Sheer – Navy.
- Underneath: Cancer constellation made with Uniball Gell Pen – White and Glitter Glue – Silver and White.
- Image: Graphics Fairy, colored with Copics and then hardened and shaped with Mod Podge. There are quite a few black pop dots holding the crab up!
- R59, 29, 24, 22, 21, 20
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge