I had this colored image laying around, not used in any project! So, I decided to rectify that.
The background, while it appears simply is actually quite a few layers. There is white and green craft paint, inka gold, I scraped it, wiped with a baby wipe, and used a paper towel to blot the colors. Of course, most of this didn’t show once I put the image on! :/
I think the background works perfectly with the image. I love the finish project.
- Card Base: Product packaging
- Background: Anita’s Craft Paint – White, Ceramcoat – Forest Green, Inka Gold – OldSilver, scraping tool (not sure the official name), baby wipe, and paper towel for blotting.
- Second Layer: Mixed light modeling paste with Folk ARt – Basil Green. I used this paste with a Dylusions stencil.
- Image: See link in the above description.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge