Join us at Open-Minded Crafting Challenges! The current challenge is “Doodle.”
There are a ton of sponsors and prizes. Check it out.
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
The minute I saw this digital stamps I knew that I had to have it, she is so cute. She obviously has attitude and something to say!
I used this video as a basis for the colors and how to create the brick.
- Card Base: Product packaging, corners chomped.
- First Layer: Medium purple cardstock that I received in a swap. I distressed it with Distress Ink – Brick Red and Soot.
- Stamp: Chibi Girl with Speech Bubble from Lizzy Love Oddball Art, colored with Copics and Spicas. “WTF?” are white rub-ons.
- When it was all adhered and dried I used a ball point pen and a straight edge to create the lines.
- Brick: E11, 04, 35, 57, 08
- Hair: BV 20, 01, 13, 25, 29
- Sign: W1, 03, 5, 8
- Yellow: Y11, 15, 35, 17, 38
- Red: YR14, R46
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Forever Dark Challenge
- Dream in Darkness
- Design Team Showcase
- Smudgy Antics
- Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge