Join us at Open-Minded Crafting Challenges! The current challenge is “Vintage!”
There are a ton of sponsors and prizes. Check it out.
Since this is entered in the Design Team Showcase, it is also part of the Design Team Showcase BlogHop. If your comment includes “Design Team Showcase” you will be eligible to win. To find out more, click here.
I loved this hummingbird! I thought it could be used in so many ways. I loved how it came out.
- Card Base: A2, Kraft paper, ekSuccess edge punch
- First Layer: Kraft paper, distressed with Distress Ink – Corduroy & Walnut
- Second Layer: DCWV – The Rustic Stack, Silhouette cut file.
- Image: Fairy Tangles – Broody Hummer 1, Copic markers, Spicas, Glimmer Mist – Suede, and Distress Ink – Corduroy. This was printed on Neenah Solar White, using a Silhouette file.
- Inside: Same paper as Second Layer, showing through edge punch.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge