While perusing the internet recently, I saw an act with a doily as the balloon part of a hot air balloon. I thought I had bookmarked it so I could link to it…but, apparently not! I am CASEing that. If you know what I am talking about please link to in the comments and I will update this post with the link.
My thought about this being a toy was that you would pull on the strings and it would twirl!
- Card Base: Product packaging
- First Layer: Ivory cardstock with High Impact – Olive paint. Then stamped Stampers Anonymous – Classic 7 with Distress Ink – Paint, distressed with DI – Jeans, and sprayed with Simply Sheer – Navy. Finally, distressed with DI – Honey. Chomped the top corners.
- Sentiment: Graphic45 Steampunk Spells.
- Dangles: Threads from burlap, strung with wood beads.
- Circles – First Layer: Canvas Corp Brands paper, distressed with DI – Olive. Attached with popdots.
- Circles – Second Layer: Paper from swap, distressed with DI – Olive and Honey.
- Circles – Paper Rosette: Cardstock and Tim Holtz paper rosette die.
- Circles – Embellishments: Tim Holtz watch part and watch part.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge