The May challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Thank You!
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
I randomly found this video. showing a telescoping mechanism with paper! It seemed like an interesting thing to do and would be great paired with Steampunk. Waiting…waiting…waiting.
One of the So Suzy Stamps images wanted to work with this month was this band saw (which many assumed was a sewing machine when we first saw it). I decided to do a telescoping atc! I love it when disparate ideas can be intermingled into a project.
How is this “Thank You?” My sister has taken up using the scroll saw…and I am sending her this as a Thank You for somethings she has made me. 🙂
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- First Layer: Paper with writing received in a swap. I used Distress Ink – Corduroy on the edges and used a dauber with a stencil. I sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Suede using the same stencil but repositioned.
- Stamp: Band Saw from So So Stamps, inked with Distress Ink – Walnut.
- Paper Gear: Silhouette cut file that was then stamped with the Band Saw stamp with DI – Walnut, and finally distressed with DI – Corduroy and Olive.
- Third Paper Telescoped Gear: Random scrap distressed with DI – Corduroy, Honey, and Olive.
- Metal Parts: Watch parts. The main gear on the bottom is from Tim Holtz.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Not Just Cards
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge