So many things I never thought I would learn via crafting! I am slowly learning the names of groups of animals…and now this spider…SEGEstria FLOREtina.
Really, I just wanted a black and green spider to think about while making this altered domino spider for 15 Days of Terror at DominoART. This isn’t the creepiest spider ever, but that might have something to do with it not being in my house!
- Regular Size Domino: Colored black with Sharpie.
- Side Wrap: Mambi Halloween paper.
- Legs: 32 inches black quilling paper – quilled and pulled into straight cones.
- Eyes: 16 inches Mambi Halloween paper – quilled and pulled into curved cones; Silver quilling paper wound tight, and a light green flat back pearl embellishment.
- Body: Flower Soft – Pale Green.
- Side Points: Chartreuse glitter glue.
- Altered Eclectics
- Dream in Darkness
- Left of Center
- Recycle, RE-Purpose, RE-Invent
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit