Turkey Kibbeh is part of the first group of three meals I ordered from Blue Apron.
I made this the day I received the box. Everything was fresh, beautiful, and perfectly portioned.
It was easy to make. There were a few hiccups and because I couldn’t cook all the patties at once it took closer to 55 minutes.
The was DELICIOUS and not something I would have ever made myself. Ever. The taste was fabulous and the portion was perfect. I was concerned that it seemed small, but my partner (Edward) and I were both full at the end of the meal.
You will notice that mine (photo on right) doesn’t look like theirs! Still…tasted great. 🙂
- I should read the directions better…smaller onions would have been better.
- Since my patties didn’t stick together we had Kibbed Hash…still fabulous! I understand why they made patties, but for our purposes it wasn’t important.
- Edward thought the cucumber salad was too bitter, courtesy of the yogurt. He has a sweet tooth…I thought it was perfect.
- You might notice that the parsley garnish wasn’t on ours…it got mixed up on the cutting board with the raw meat!
- Finally, I didn’t serve any yogurt dip. I mixed it all in with the cucumbers. Worked fine. Not as shmansy, but worked for us.
This is something I would recreate and cook in the future.
- Kim’s Rating:
- Edward’s Rating: