The May challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Thank You!
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
I have some lovely perfumes left over from another life. Years later, they still smell so beautiful!
The perfume bottle stamp from So Suzy Stamps is perfect for many things; including perfume test strips for my makeup desk. If they can have them in the stores, why can’t we have them at home?
I made 6 test strips, a gift envelope for them, and a pot to keep them handy.
Perfume Test Strips:
- Test Strips: Canson Watercolor paper 90lbs. cold press. Cut using modified Silhouette file. There is a cut at the top of the circle so these can be easily removed.
- Stamp: So Suzy Stamps – Perfume, inked with Distress Ink – Raspberry, Olive, Peacock, Marmalade, Concord, and Honey. After stamping I used a mister to get the color to run a little. After it dried I distressed the edges with the same color DI.
- Brad: This is a purple flower brad.
- Bag: Canvas Corp Brands – Kraft Bag; So Suzy Stamps – Perfume, inked with Distress Ink – Concord; distressed with DI – Concord.
- Candle Cup: Wood candle cup, painted with Apple Blossom – Purple Velvet.
- Rope: Jute, colored with High Impact – Olive, wrapped around and tied in square knot.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase