The challenge was to create a scene. Since it is warming up I have lemonade on the brain! Many summer days I drink water that has sat with lemons, mint, and cucumbers. This is so refreshing in the HOT and HUMID South!
- Card Base: Light blue Bazzil card stock, A7.
- First Layer: Dark blue Bazzil card stock, I create some wispy clouds using Hero Arts – Unicorn, a dauber, and clear embossing powder.
- Cheers Kaylee: This is a Some Odd Girl digistamp, colored with Copics and Spicas. I gave her gray her so she fit in with the current trend!
- Lemonade Stand: The pitcher and the bar are from Lemonade & Sweet Ice Tea Sayings on White, colored with Copics.
- Lemons: Image from the internet.
- Ribbon: Fabric.
- Rosettes: These were made with scrap paper and a die.
- Lemons: Y00, 11, 15, 17, 38
- Pitcher: BG0000. 000, 1, 11; C1
- Dress/Bow/Shoes/Glasses: RV00, 63, 66, 69
- Hair: W1, 5, 8
- Skin: 000, 00, 11, 13
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Not Just Cards
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Sister Act Card Challenge