The May challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Thank You!
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
I noticed a new particpant at Design Team Showcase recently. She linked up a paper bag greeting card. I have LOTS of lunch bags since I only needed three for my turkey project…and don’t have any other use for them! So, I watched a bazillion videos and created this card. These are easy, fun to make, and come out awesome!
I cut off the end to make it straight, taped down the expanding part and the open end. Then the base was ready to go!
While creating this all I could think about was a Victorian lady writing very elegant Thank You notes.
- Lunch Bag: Cut off shaped edge, then fold in half, and score. Tape together the following parts: expanding bag area and top opening. Stamp each side (any areas that will show) with Stampendous Classic #7 wtih Distress Ink – Olive.
- Front Flap: First layer, paper from Colorbok – Victorian Parlour. Image: Ink Well stamp from So Suzy Stamps, inked with Distress Ink – Corduroy, on beige Bazzill card stock with texture, edges distressed with DI – Olive and Corduroy.
- Inside Flap: Victorian Parlour, with some butterflies fussy cut from a K&Company paper.
- Inside Pocket: Victorian Parlour.
- Right Inside: Victorian Parlour, with some butterflies fussy cut from a K&Company paper.
- Back Flap: Victorian Parlour, with some butterflies fussy cut from a K&Company paper.
- Tag: Two layers of Victorian Parlour.
- Ribbon: Light olive grograin ribbon sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Suede.