The May challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Thank You!
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
This is just an awesome stamp! Five different dress forms, yes you can mask them and use just one (or several at a time). They are all gorgeous with intricate detailing.
My friend just started a new blog about street fashion in DC, so I immediately thought of her when I saw this stamp. Go…yes, go…check out her blog! Please? I want to congratulate her on her new blog and say “Thank You” for persevering. She is appreciated by many.
And…I adore this card! 🙂
The stamp is rather subtle in the pictures of this card…so, here is a pic of the stamp. Isn’t is FABulous?!?!?
- Card Base: Black Bazzill card stock, A2.
- First Layer: Graphic45 Couture paper pack, edges distress with Distress Ink – Honey.
- Second Layer: Black Bazzill card stock, 3.5 x 3.75 (smaller so that more of First Layer shows).
- Photo Corners: Silhouette file, Graphic45 Couture.
- Stamps: Graphic45 Couture, with an under layer from the same paper pack.
- Paper Dress Form: From a swap, inked with DI – Honey.
- Flower: Recollections paper flower.
- Dress Form Stamp: Dress Form Set from So Suzy Stamps, colored using Perfect Pearls – Green Patina.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge