I lived in Portland, Oregon during the height of the microbrew phase. I have had quite a few friends that make their own beer(s).
I thought it would be fun to create something for them to carry their beers around in! This is an altered 6-pack carrier.
It was fun and easy to make. Doesn’t require a lot of materials or tools.
And it makes a fun gift for anyone you know that makes beer.
I altered one that we had that had “good” measurements. Not all the carriers are the same. I used the one that was 12 inches on one side when flat. Some were a little bigger…which would have required a little more futzing to get fully covered with 12 inch paper.
- 6-Pack Carrier: Using crafting paint I painted the areas I didn’t want to cover with paper with black to match the paper.
- First Layer: Cut to size and adhere Frosty Mugs on Ivory Reverse.
- Side Panel: Barrel, hops, beer, and mugs from On Tap on Ivory. Hops was colored with Chalkboard – Mantis. The barrel, mugs, and beer were colored with Glimmer Mist – Suede. Adhere.
- Front Panel: Fussy cut images from On Tap on Ivory and Brew Labels on Ivory. Simply Sheer – Navy was used to color the “Best Beer” badge, and Glimmer Mist – Suede was used to color some. Adhere.
- Top: Fussy cut images from On Tap on Ivory and Brew Labels on Ivory. Adhere.
- Ribbon: Medium blue to match the badge.
- Altered Eclectics
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Recycle, RE-Purpose, RE-Invent
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit