Yes, I know I used the wrong “witch,” the homophone made for a great title…and made me smile. When I smile because of the title I know I have found the perfect one!
Canvas Corp Brands asked the design team to create something with red and white. Seems easy…but, with the HUGE array of options…challenging, until I found the center image and looked through all my red and white paper. This card same together so easily once I started playing with what I have. I love the crisp clean feel of this card.
I love working with their paper, it is a nice weight, the colors go together, easy to cut, and fun!
All the details in this card really make it different and special. While I was imaging it I realized that I have a different and special friend…I know she will love receiving this card.
- Card Base: White cardstock, A7.
- First Layer: Martha Stewart Christmas paper pack.
- Banner Behind the Bag: 4.5 x 1.5 inches – Red & Ivory Ribbon Stripe, 4.5 x .75 inches – Red & White Dot Reversed, notch take out to create banner. Then I put a small piece of the Red & White Dot Reversed behind to extend the notched area about to 4.5 inches.
- Photo Corners: 1 inch square, cut on the diagonal, you will need two to get matching corners.
- Bag: Wicked Gypsy Mini Ephemera on Red & Ivory Damask.
- Tag: 6 x 2 7/8 inches Red & White Dot Reversed, Arrow – Red & Ivory Ribbon Stripe, Circle – Red & White Dots Reversed, Red Hemp.
- Inside: White card stock with folded measurement of 5.5 x 4 inches. I used a dauber with Memento – Love Letter and a Dylusions stencil.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Not Just Cards
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Sister Act Card Challenge