Holy cow! Can you believe it is So Suzy Stamps FIRST birthday?! Yep, last year, on April 20th, we opened our online shop and things have been rolling from there! In that year, we have seen our first customer (Courtney Schloss), our first Design Team, our first brick and mortar shop along with a bunch of new friends!
I wanted to do something fun for the day and my wonderful Design Team came up with a bunch of ideas and a scavenger hunt was one of them!
Before we get to the Scavenger Hunt, let’s go over some of the other fun things we have in store for you today!
- Scavenger Hunt on So Suzy Stamps Website – $10 Gift Certificate – 5 Winners
- Blog Hop on…So Suzy Stamps Blog – $10 Gift Certificate – Drawing (1 winner)
- Instagram Photo Bomb – $10 Gift Certificate – Drawing (1 winner) – Be sure and use #SoSuzy1stBday
- Facebook Trivia – $10 Gift Certificate – Drawing (1 winner)
- Participate in all of the festivites – $25 Gift Certificate – Drawing (1 winner)
- 20% off everything in the store – No coupon required
Lots of fun, huh?!
As far as the Scavenger Hunt goes…all you need to do is answer the questions, including the bonus question and submit it via this form. Please number your answers so they coincide with the question number.
Out of all the entries, there will be 5 winners. The winners will need to have ALL the questions correct, they must have their answers NUMBERED and all entries will need to be submitted no later than 11:59pm MST on April 20th.
All answers can be found by perusing through the website and by checking out the Blog Hop! We have already had a couple of practice runs and people were able to find them.
~Winners will be announced on April 22nd on the SSS blog.~
When I was thinking about this birthday, I ended up thinking about how far away Suzy is from me. I would love to live closer so that I could met her and hang out! I realized that I had a perfect sentiment for this…distance means nothing when the stamps are mailed…oh, yeah…someone means everything! hahahahaha. Location, location, location.
I went to High School in the desert, and don’t really prefer it. But, I decided to focus on SSS location for the birthday card. New Mexico!
- Card Base: Bazzill card stock, modified Silhouette file, approximately 4.25 x 4.25. Yes, it is the shape of New Mexico!
- First Layer: 4 x 4 kraft paper, background stamp and edged distressed using Distress Ink – Honey & Walnut. I did this to try and give an overall feel of sand, desert.
- Cactus: Create a print and cut file with Silhouette, stamped with brown/gold ink and birch tree stamp. Heat set this.
- Plane – First Layer: Offset of the Bi Plane cut file, cut from same paper as Card Base.
- Plane: Bi Plane from SSS, stamped with the same gold/brown and embossed with aged ivory embossing powder. Cut from kraft paper.
- Sentiment: Distance means nothing from SSS. I sized this and created and cut/print from a modified Silhouette file. Distressed with DI – Honey & Walnut.
- Bow: Jute.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Not Just Cards
- Sister Act Card Challenge