As usual, I am putting together the ATC challenge and Unity FwF. So far, it has been working out perfectly! This is one of my favorites. Seriously. I know…a new favorite all the time!
- Card Base: Product packaging
- First Layer: Pink chevrons on book page – received in a swap.
- Flowers: On craft paper 2×7; scored/folded at 3 and 6; taped together, chomped. Unity stamp, inked with Distress Ink – Raspberry.
- Flowers: RV 13/14/29, W9 (pointillism)
- Stems: YG 67/97
- Art by Miran
- Avenue 63
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Friends with Flair
- Not Just Cards
- Simon Wednesday Challenge
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge