I am not a grammar hound, but I did some research about the apostrophe in Mother’s Day.
I know that my mother loves to get anything I make and flowers are her favorite.
- Card Base: 4.75 x 4.75 (slightly smaller), this size was chosen so that I could print/cut using the Silhouette card file. It had to fit in the print/cut area that Silhouette allows. Cut from Neenah Solar White. I configured this with the digital image on it and then did a print/cut. I distress the edges with Distress Ink – Lemonade.
- Kiara: From Zuri Artsy Craftsy, colored with Copics (details below) and Spicas.
- Base Flowers on Right: Colored with Copics.
- Top Layer of Flowers on Right: This was part of the Silhouette file. Inked with orange pigment ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Adhered in the center only with pop dots.
- Inside: On the inside of the front a piece of red paper with a subtle and random design was adhered. This gives the flowers base to to pop off of!
- Art by Miran
- Avenue 63
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Sister Act Card Challenge
- Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04; R20
- Hearts/Tongue: R22, 24, 17
- Stems: YG3, 97
- Tissue: G000, 2
- Petticoat: BG0000; W1, W3
- Leaves: YG000, 25, 67
- Dress/Socks: B28, 23, 21; BG0000
- Shoes: B39, 28, 24, 12
- Flowers: YRooo, 02, 14, 7
- Hair: Y21; YR23; E15, 18