The April challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Birthday!
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
The background is a napkin!
The technique is to sandwich a piece of plastic wrap (not Glad – microwave safe – doesn’t melt) between cardstock and the printed napkin layer (take off the white layers). Put a towel or paper on top of this and heat it to fuse the cardstock, plastic, and napkin together.
- Card Base: 5.5 x 5.5, Bazzill medium brown cardstock, opens from the top.
- First Layer: 5.25 x 5.25 white cardstock.
- Second Layer: 5 x 5. Cypress Field of Flowers napkin.
- Stamp: First Layer – card base cardstock 2.25 circle. Second Layer – white cardstock, distressed with Distress Ink – Marmalade & Lemonade. Stamp: So Suzy Stamp, inked with Distress Ink – Honey, embossed with clear powder, and highlighted with Copic marker B02 (flower) and G43 (leaves).
- Bottom: Canvas Home Basics burlap (cut in half), a scrap thread of burlap made into a bow, and a flat matte pearl.
- Sentiment: Unity stamp, inked with Distress Ink – Ocean, and stamped on the same cardstock as the base.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Friends with Flair
- Design Team Showcase
- Not Just Cards
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Sister Act Card Challenge