The April challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Birthday!
I *love* this leaf stamp from So Suzy Stamps. So many great uses.
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
There is a $15 So Suzy Stamps gift certificate to a random person that comments on all the blogs in the hop!
You should have arrived here from Sharon Smith’s blog. Partial Blog Hop order:
My guy’s birthday was just a few days ago! I got him something he wants, but just cannot seem to actually purchase. Inside this box is a subscription to Harry’s for razors.
I am really in love with these colors right now. They seem like early spring.
- Wrapping Paper: Plain brown wrapping paper, cut to size. I rolled it backwards to get some of the curl out and weighted the edges so that I could stamp.
- Stamp: Leaf from So Suzy Stamps. This was stamped randomly all over the wrapping paper with every green and brown ink I have (!): Distress Ink – Paint, Shutters, Olive, Corduroy, and Walnut.
- Spraying: There is a little Glimmer Mist – Mantis.
- Tag: This is atc size, with a base made form product packaging. The first layer is patterned paper, stamped with the leaf stamp using DI – olive. I stamped (on wrapping paper) and cut out one leaf that I adhered only on the center ridge to create dimension. I set an eyelet and used this for the ribbon to attach the tag. The To/From are Unity stamps, inked with DI – Soot. The edges were colored with DI – Olive.
- Ribbon: Chartruese green fabric ribbon, orche raffia ribbon, and tan curling ribbon.
- Avenue 63
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Design Team Showcase
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge