I have really been enjoying pairing another challenge with the ATC challenge I have been doing. It helps drive creativity!
The ATC Challenge was “Groovy Girls” and The East Wind Facebook group challenge is Kraft paper. I adore the result. I know that artist trading cards are for trading, but it might take a while for this one to start its journey! Another favorite…
- Card Base: Product packaging (as always!).
- Image: Magnified Star by The East Wind, printed on kraft paper.
- Edges: Distressed with Distress Ink – Fire Brick and Walnut Stain.
- K (for Kim!): Graphic45 Steampuck Spells sticker.
- Spot on Left Goggle: Ivory are is aged ivory embossing powder.
- Shirt: E97, 8, 9
- Corset/Elbows/Tank Strap: YG91, 93, 95
- Skin: E50, 31, 33, 35
- Collar: E00, 8, 9
- Lace Under Collar/Straps: YR31, 23
- Tank: YR23, 18
- Goggles/wrist: YG00, 03, 63, 67
- Hair: R83, 56, 59, 29
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Not Just Cards
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge