Just announcing that I am the designated Growing In Unity stamper for the week of August 10 – 14, 2015. I am already planning lots of things for that week. Please make sure to join me for projects and prizes!
With Spring springing up everywhere I am loving working with flowers. So refreshing. Here are a few flowers from my walk yesterday.
- Card Base: Deep purple Bazzill cardstock, 4.25 x 6, opposing corners chomped.
- First Layer: DCWV Gilded Orchard paper pack, opposing corners chomped.
- Ribbon: Sheer purple with opaque edges.
- Flower in Vase: Scrap paper, Unity Stamp, inked with Memento – Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, opposing corners chomped. This is adhered to a small piece of procut packaging to make it stiffer and then adhere to the ribbon. Under the ribbon I placed pop dots that would be hidden by the image.
- Leaves: BG31, 15
- Stem: G02, BG15
- Label: R24, 59 (pointilism)
- Vase: BG000, BG01
- Flower: YR18, 16, 14
- Flower Center: W7 (pointilism)
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Friends with Flair
- Not Just Cards
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge
- Sister Act Card Challenge