This is the combination of my favorite holiday and a Unity stamps. I have plans for this later in the year. I am planning my 2015 Christmas countdown for my nephews!
The holiday part was actually…April Fools or your favorite holiday for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge. Since April Fools is one of my *least* favorite holidays I decided to do Christmas, which I love.
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- First Layer: Martha Stewart Christmas paper.
- Stamp: Unity, inked with Memento black, heat embossed with clear.
- Red polka dot washi tape.
- “Merry Christmas:” Patterned paper.
- Snowflake: Wood embellishment, painted red, with red glitter.